Our mixed development training sessions run throughout the year and offer a relaxed environment to practice and improve your skills. Players of all abilities are encouraged to attend.
Training sessions include both skills work and casual game play.
For those looking to try their skills in competition, coaches will attempt to place you into teams competing in the Sunday night Tin Alley Social Volleyball competition.
When and Where
Training is held every Tuesday from 2nd February through to 30th November at Melbourne University Sports Centre:
• Beginners: 5.00pm – 6.15pm
• Intermediate/Advanced: 6.15pm – 7.30pm
- Join the Renegades Mixed Development Volleyball Facebook Group
- Create or update an account on our portal
- Register as a club member for the type of membership that applies to you (student IDs will be checked for those of you purchasing student registration)
- Book into a mixed development session each week through our online booking system.
- Bookings must be made for every session – you should not attend Mixed Development Training without a booking
- Each session is $10, you will be taken to PayPal to pay for the session after booking in
- On arrival, you will need to show your confirmation email and ID (for students this will need to be your student ID).
- If you show up on the night, you may be turned away due to maximum capacities
- If there is space, you will need to pay $10 on the night
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the session, in which you will receive a credit to book into your next session.
- If you become sick within the 24 hours please provide a medical certificate and you will receive a credit.